Institut für Klinische Chemie und Laboratoriumsmedizin
• We develop quality models and quality standards for the future and translate them into our daily work.
• We integrate liquid biobanking into laboratory medicine and develop concepts for result-oriented biobanking.
• We are the leading laboratory for epidemiological studies and advise our clients with respect to their clinical studies.
• We work with passion to optimize and standardize diagnostic processes for individualized patient care.
• We promote the interconnection of laboratories of German university hospitals.
• We train academic employees in research, teaching, and patient care, and educate the health professionals of the future.
• We set new benchmarks in the development of concepts for the point-of-care diagnostic.
• We actively contribute to guidelines and practical recommendations.
• We are pioneers in the establishment of Scientific Infrastructure for national health centers and international research projects.
• Customer focus
• Respect of the Patient
• Results / Success
In the epidemiologic research the institute focusses mainly on metabolic / endocrine variations as well as diseases. On the basis of the data from the Study of Health in Pomerania (SHIP) and in collaboration with national and international cooperation partners numerous issues have been processed and published. With our extensive experience in...
In the epidemiologic research the institute focusses mainly on metabolic / endocrine variations as well as diseases. On the basis of the data from the Study of Health in Pomerania (SHIP) and in collaboration with national and international cooperation partners numerous issues have been processed and published. With our extensive experience in epidemiologic research we are a strong partner for contract or collaborative research. With multitude services, like intensive consulting and support for studies or fast and safe process chain from sample entry to sample storage, our biobanking rounds off our services for researchers.
We are working intensively to establish metabolomics in the field of patient care with the help of NMR-spectroscopy. We benefit from our experience with metabolomics in the field of epidemiologic research.
Our commitment to teaching guarantees that students, doctors receiving specialist training, specialists and other medical staff will be well-trained in all relevant fields of laboratory medicine.
Thanks to our high process standards, we guarantee reliable analysis results in health care on a long-term basis.
features both private and public healthcare organisations